MATCH PLAY RULES
1. All matches must be played within the specified times.
2. Top Player/Team is responsible for contacting bottom player/team within one week of draw. If top player is unable to contact bottom player after making reasonable efforts Competition Secretary must be contacted. Failure to do so bottom player goes through.
3. If players are unable to agree on a date. Top player/team should give a choice of two reasonable times and dates and if no agreement is reached after contact with Competition Secretary Match will be awarded to top player.
4. If top player/team fails to make contact with bottom player/team within one week of draw after contact with Competitions Secretary match will be awarded to bottom player.
5. If a person fails to show or arrives late for arranged match (after contact with Competitions Secretary) match will be awarded to opposing player.